The Best Home Care team loves embracing new technology, especially when it helps make life easier for seniors and their personal care assistants. Last week, we talked a bit about some apps that help make life easier for the elderly by helping them keep in touch with friends or making smartphone usage easier.
This week, we have found a put together a list of apps that can greatly benefit those working in home healthcare, such as PCAs, home nurses, and caregivers:
- Carezone: The goal of this app is to help organize and keep track of the needs of patients. Including meds, allergies, and even insurance information. Caregivers are also able to make lists and set reminders for appointments and medications.
- CaringBridge: This app specializes in keeping caregivers in communication with each other, which is essential to providing healthcare. This app helps to monitor symptoms and changes in health as well as helping all caregivers to work as a team.
- First Aid by American Red Cross: This app is perfect for helping anyone (not just caregivers) with first aid instructions as well as how to handle any emergency health situation. It also includes a symptom checker!
- AARP: The AARP app gives plenty of information and tips on providing care to the elderly. It allows symptom monitoring and communication with family members as well as other caregivers.
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver Buddy: This unique app provides tips on helping to manage Alzheimer’s symptoms and emotional stresses. It also provides activities that can help to stimulate brain activity for those suffering from the disease.
For more information on how to find or provide the best quality homecare possible, contact us at Best Home Care! We make it our mission to help patients find their ideal home healthcare services, whether that is homecare for the elderly, pediatric homecare, or homecare services for the disabled. Visit our website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to just give us a call at (651) 330-2550.