Best Home Care, a Minnesota home care agency, specializes in helping families find the appropriate home care services for their loved ones. The home care professionals take time to guide families through the PCA process to ensure their needs are met quickly and accurately.
Beginning home care services can be intimidating and difficult for individuals jumping into personal care services for the first time. Best Home Care’s unique 5-step process for starting PCA services makes it easy for families new to home care to start the:
- Fill out Best Home Care’s online contact form
- Request and complete an official PCA assessment
- Best Home Care will train and hire a home caregiver of your choosing
- A qualified nurse will determine how many hours of home care you are eligible to receive
- Home care services will begin with the personal care attendant of your choice
Throughout this entire process, the Best Home Care staff is available to help with any questions or concerns. The home care agency also offers free home care resources for family caregivers and personal care assistants that provide in-home supportive services. These online resources offer support for caregivers that struggle with the stress of providing home care and tips to help manage caregiver burnout.
Best Home Care encourages family caregivers or anyone starting home care services for the first time to complete the online contact form on the company’s website. Once the form has been submitted, the home care agency’s team will connect with you and guide you step-by-step through the rest of the process to start home care services.