PUBLIC BENEFITS LAW
- PCA Appeals and Hearings
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (information and application assistance)
- Health Care Employment Disqualification by DHS (PCA, Nurses, etc)
- Advanced Directives or Living Wills
- Basic Wills (no real estate or complex assets)
- Powers of Attorney
CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW
- Fair Debt Collection (assistance with validation and cease and desist letters)
- Fair Credit Reporting (assistance with disputing inaccurate credit reports)
- Health Care Employment Disqualification by DHS (PCA, Nurses, etc). Visit our employees page to find useful information on employment disqualification and appeals.
Note: The PLC does not provide legal assistance in any other legal areas than those above. The Center may at its discretion refuse to accept any matter it deems not appropriate for the Center. In those cases the Center may refer you to another lawyer.
For assistance relating to in-home supportive services or PCA training, or to find other home care resources, please contact the main office for Best Home Care.