PCA and Homemaker Training
- Personal Care Assistant Training(PCA)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Test(3 hours)
- Review BHC Employee Policy Manual(3 hours)
- Maltreatment of Adults Mandated Reporter Training(2 hours)
- Maltreatment of Minor Mandated Reporter Training(Video)
- Maltreatment of Minor Mandated Reporter Training(PDF)
- Data Privacy Training(3 hours, modules 1, 2 & 6)
- Mental Health Crisis Training for Families(1 hours)
- De-Escalation Techniques(Video)
- Emergency and Basic First Aid Orientation(PDF)
- Basic First Aid Training(1 Hour Video)
Time Sheets and Incident Reporting
- PDF PCA Timesheets with Electronic Signature (You will need to use Adobe reader to complete the electronic timesheet). Click here to download Adobe for free
- PDF PCA Timesheets to Print and Sign
- The Weekly Timesheets App for iPhone/iPad:Click here to download our iPhone/iPad App!
- Instructions for installing the weekly iOS App.
- The Weekly Timesheets App for Android:Click here to download our Android App!
- The Real Time Homecare Timesheets App: Click here to learn more! Contact our office to sign up.
- Instructions for Completing Timesheets
- Incident Report Form
- PTO Request Form
- Timesheet Tips and Payroll FAQ
- PCA On Demand (Sign up to be a part-time caregiver. Contact the office to learn more)
Payroll Forms and Calendar
Compliance with laws, including labor and employment laws is a top priority at Best Home Care. Unfortunately, we regularly get reports of agencies failing to withhold taxes, pay overtime, or committing Medical fraud. You can make a report to one of the authorities listed below.
- Federal Taxes: Click here to report a provider’s failure to withhold or pay Federal Taxes.
- Minnesota Taxes: Click here to report a provider’s failure to withhold or pay Minnesota Taxes.
- Overtime: To report a provider’s failure to pay overtime call (651)284-5075
- Medical Fraud: Click here to report Medicaid fraud or abuse by a provider.
- SEIU Orders: Click Here to View Bureau of Mediation Services Orders
If you are disqualified to work as a PCA you can appeal the disqualification. Click here to view a Sample Request For Reconsideration. Click here to view the DHS Reconsideration Resource Manual. If you need assistance preparing an appeal contact the PCA Law Center.