At Best Home Care, our home care professionals help seniors find the ideal homecare services for their unique needs every day. But we know that finding comfort and peace of mind goes beyond just home nursing, personal care assistants, and home health care. New advances in technology have created many options for fun and practical smartphone apps that can make life easier for seniors and their home caregivers.
If you are providing home care services for seniors, be sure to check out some of these apps:
- Pillboxie: This app reminds its user to take medications at the correct time throughout the day. Not only can this app help seniors manage their meds, it helps homecare assistants know which meds have been taken and when.
- Silversurf: This free app makes smartphones and tablet usage easier by providing the ability to zoom in, make buttons larger, and adjust the contrast of the screen. This app can make a great difference for those who struggle to see the tiny display on a smartphone.
- Voice Reading: Another innovative app for those who struggle with reading text, this app reads aloud emails, articles, text messages and more. You are even able to adjust languages and accents.
- Easy Facebook for Seniors: Everyone wants to stay up to date with family and friends. This app is perfect for grandmas and grandpas who want to see pictures with a cleaner, less confusing display.
- Goodreads: Here is another fun app for the avid senior reader in your life. Goodreads lets users rate and review books as well as share books with family and friends.
For even more senior-friendly apps, click here. If you’re interested in getting additional information on finding the perfect home care experience, visit Best Home Care. Get answers to your questions on at-home medical care by calling us at (651)-330-2550, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting our FAQ page!