Best Home Care likes to stay up to date on all new developments in senior homecare. We specialize in finding quality homecare for seniors, homecare for the disabled and pediatric homecare for those in need. But we also know that there are so many other aspects to quality of life aside from home caregivers, personal care assistants and home nurses.
As Black Friday gets closer, it can be tough to think of great gifts to get for seniors and grandparents. Luckily Best Home Care knows of all the latest tech gadgets that will make great gifts for the tech savvy grandparents and seniors.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- NixPlay’s digital photo frames! With these frames, you can scan your family photos and display all your favorites in a single frame that rotates the images. Great for grandparents that have stacks of photo albums but no way to display them all.
- iPad mini! These are pretty sweet for even the most technologically challenged individuals. The buttons are large and it is easy to use, plus you can even teach your loved ones how to FaceTime with you!
- Kindle Fire! If the iPad is a bit of a stretch for the seniors in your life, the Kindle may be just the ticket! It’s still easy to use but much less expensive and still allows for apps like Skype for easy communication.
- Magicfly Key Finder! Okay so while this one isn’t exactly meant to be fun, it is incredibly useful and not just for seniors. You can attach small locators onto objects like phones, keys, wallets, and more then use the Bluetooth tracker to find them if they go missing!
- PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer! This charger/phone cleaner is a great way to get rid of germs that get all over phones without damaging them.
Best Home Care is not just the expert on homecare services for seniors; we also have your back this holiday season when it comes to shopping for seniors. For the next few weeks we’ll be providing gift ideas of all types of grandparents, so be sure to check back next week and visit our website for more information on our services!