Join the Best Home Care Family Today
Pursuing a career as a Personal Care Assistant (PCA) or family caregiver with Best Home Care is enjoyable, professionally rewarding, and personally fulfilling.
At Best Home Care, we value our employees and continually strive to make our PCA agency a place where you excel and inspire others in the caregiving industry. By investing in the latest home health technologies—such as our timekeeping app—and providing premium benefits for all caregivers—including PTO, holiday pay, overtime pay, and training—we're committed to making our agency the best place to work, grow, and make a difference in the lives of others.
We offer our employees:
- Competitive pay (starting at $13.25/hour with no overtime) *Effective 7.4.2019
- PTO for all employees (per hours worked)
- Overtime pay (PCA traditional only, starting at $11)
- Holiday pay for all employees (5 Holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Day, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and Memorial Day)
- Direct deposit
- Online pay-stubs at workforce.intuit.com
- Emergency payroll checks – (Must request by 1 p.m.)
- Convenient time sheet submissions: fax, email, electronic PDF, or via the HomeCare Timesheets App
- Telephone and email timesheets reminders as requested
- Free preventative healthcare plan (for full-time employees)
- Aflac supplemental insurance
Ready to Transfer to Best Home Care?
If you're currently providing PCA services with another agency, or you’d like to pursue a rewarding career in homecare services, contact Best Home Care today!
Are you a family caregiver who's interested in getting paid for supporting a loved one in need? Visit our How to Get Paid for Taking Care of a Family Member page to learn about the incredible benefits you may be entitled to receiving for your amazing service.
Top Resources for Best Home Care Employees
For the resources you need to perform your caregiving responsibilities to the best of your ability, visit our employee resource center to access our employee manuals, training PDFs, registration information, payroll forms, timesheets, and more.